5 Things on My To Do List

Laundry (this never seems to fall off the list)
Figure out costume for ward party
Find recipe for Greek rice dish for ward party
Send thank yous to Red Ribbon Week helpers
Empty the dishwasher
5 Jobs I've Had

Cheer Camp Instructor
"Hotdogger" (official title at Hot Dog on a Stick)
Bakery worker at grocery store
Rubio's Baja Grill
Deseret First Credit Union
(this list just depressed me)
5 Places I've Lived

Chino, CA
Etiwanda, CA
Alta Loma, CA (Go Braves!)
Provo, UT (Go Cougars!)
Salt Lake City, UT (Go Mormons!?)
Etiwanda, CA
Alta Loma, CA (Go Braves!)
Provo, UT (Go Cougars!)
Salt Lake City, UT (Go Mormons!?)
5 Favorite Snacks

Moose Tracks Ice Cream
Peanut M&Ms
Maui Onion chips
Homemade salsa
Granola Bars
5 Things I Would Do if I Were a Billionaire

Eliminate all my debt
Trust accounts for kids' education, missions, weddings
Purchase dream home here and vacation home in California
Go on killer vacation with the extended family
Pay someone else to do my laundry
5 Things I Love

6 comments:
Ha! It took you about as long as me to finally figure out that you'd been tagged! I just thought you might need help finding things to do (as if being a full time mom, wife, Red Ribbon Week planner, YW President & Ward Talent Show Celebrity doesn't already provide enough busy work!)
Very good! You have a very concise way of being very funny. I loved it.
Great list!
Funny girl. You actually also got a comment from Haley Jo!
Jenn, I loved your list... then I read on. I laughed so hard at your homestead comments, I had to run to the bathroom (just kidding). I'm adding your blog to our list so we can check in with you guys periodically. Have a great day
Cory
Jenn- anyone who has the title "HotDogger" on their list of jobs should NEVER be depressed!
I have been meaning to call but by the time I get a quiet moment to myself, it's too late! Thank goodness blogs don't sleep!
Post a Comment