
Talk about a white winter! It's worth all the shoveling though when we can play in it! Sure, I usually spend a good ten minutes bundling up the kids so that they can play for five minutes before they they decide that they are freezing. Typically the freezing is caused by removing gloves in spite the advice given by their mother. But hey, that's life! I've discovered that my children only hear the things I say when I really wish they wouldn't. They also tend to repeat those things.

The puffy clothes are really easy to move around in!

Don't mess with the Pink Princess of Snow!

Aren't I cute?
Nice face plant Meg!

2 comments:
How fun! Although I do not envy you living in the snow!
Looks like fun! At least your kids can find their gloves! I found a few at the schools lost and found today that looked a bit familiar!
Post a Comment