Look What FINALLY Happened!

After many months (three) that darned tooth finally came out. I've never seen a loose tooth hang on for so long. It probably wanted to enjoy all the sugar that it receives for as long as possible.

Here it is! Say goodbye. The Tooth Fairy will be coming soon. Sam's tooth pillow (compliments of Grandma Brown) has been patiently waiting to be of use for over six months now. We are SO excited!

So excited that Sam had to call his grandparents IMMEDIATELY! Then he talked me into driving up to the Church where his Dad was playing basketball so that he could share the good news with him too.
I have to admit this is pretty thrilling stuff. We hugged and screamed like we had won the lottery. (Funny since this will actually cost me a buck!) I remember being happy when that tooth came in and now I'm elated to see it go. Looks like my little guy is growing up. I'll be sure to let you know when I spy any underarm hair!

Here it is! Say goodbye. The Tooth Fairy will be coming soon. Sam's tooth pillow (compliments of Grandma Brown) has been patiently waiting to be of use for over six months now. We are SO excited!

So excited that Sam had to call his grandparents IMMEDIATELY! Then he talked me into driving up to the Church where his Dad was playing basketball so that he could share the good news with him too.
I have to admit this is pretty thrilling stuff. We hugged and screamed like we had won the lottery. (Funny since this will actually cost me a buck!) I remember being happy when that tooth came in and now I'm elated to see it go. Looks like my little guy is growing up. I'll be sure to let you know when I spy any underarm hair!
4 comments:
Awesome. I could totally see the jumping up and down celebratory dance.
Yea! I am so excited for Sam! Tell him congrats!
The tooth fairy better leave something special after all that waiting. Congrats Sam.
Yea Sam! What a nice mom you have to drive you to the church to show your dad!
Tanner finally has a loose tooth too, it's been a couple weeks and each day he says it is a little looser. Seems the same to me! We may be waiting a while too.
Post a Comment