Monday, March 1, 2010

Cruise

So... the cruise. I know I need to post about it in detail. However, my sister-in-law is reporting the cruise so thoroughly and so funny that I find myself asking "Why bother?". I am therefore directing any who are interested to visit Kelli's blog. You can just click on "Dave and Kelli". It's really simple. Just look over to the right a bit. There you go. Soon I will post some additional pictures of our own.



This is the fabulous dress I was forced to wear as a result of a sick and twisted Secret Santa in the Rencher family. When this picture was taken I had already paraded around the ship in this hot number and then performed a killer rendition of Bust A Move at karaoke. But it just didn't feel like enough. Why pass up the opportunity to take an awkward prom picture when wearing an awesome prom dress? I especially like the weird head tilt on Andrew. Remember the dance photographers? "Heads closer, chin down." What were they thinking?

Side note: Not to brag or anything, but I think I look smokin' in this dress. If that's not dead sexy, I don't know what is. Andrew is SO lucky!

5 comments:

cbleeflang said...

I wish I could have been on the cruise! I want to see that dress in person. I think the new blog picture of your kids is darling.

Melissa said...

Andrew is lucky, but that head tilt proves that he is the perfect guy for you!

N8 said...

"However, my sister-in-law is reporting the cruise so thoroughly and so funny that I find myself asking 'Why bother?' "

Really? You aren't fooling any body. Any person who has ever talked to you knows that you like to get your 2 cents in, so you might as well blog about everything. You get an A for effort, but seriously, keeping your opinions to yourself? that's not the Jenn that anyone knows.

familia marques said...

muito bonita sua familia andrew.meus parabnes.

carlos marques

familia marques said...

parabens!!!!!

um abraço Rencher

Carlos Marques