What a princess day! Today Lauren and I went to Disney on Ice: Princess Wishes. I have never seen so many little girls dressed as princesses in my life. It was a bit overwhelming. Of course, Lauren is dressed this way everyday, including heels, gloves, and a purse. (Where did she come from? That is so not me!) Lauren had such a good time. The look of pure joy on her face when Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip danced to Once Upon a Dream was worth every penny. Good thing I talked her into actually watching the show. You see, I thought it would be a good idea to purchase our souvenir before the show started to avoid long lines. Lauren chose an Ariel toy. After the purchase was complete Lauren said, "Okay, we can go home now." Hmm. Why are we in Salt Lake? Why did I buy these tickets? This does give me an idea though. Forget Disneyland, I'll just take her to the gift store right outside the park. She'll be just as happy and I'll avoid the waiting in long lines and $10 sodas.Saturday, March 15, 2008
May All Your Princess Wished Come True
What a princess day! Today Lauren and I went to Disney on Ice: Princess Wishes. I have never seen so many little girls dressed as princesses in my life. It was a bit overwhelming. Of course, Lauren is dressed this way everyday, including heels, gloves, and a purse. (Where did she come from? That is so not me!) Lauren had such a good time. The look of pure joy on her face when Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip danced to Once Upon a Dream was worth every penny. Good thing I talked her into actually watching the show. You see, I thought it would be a good idea to purchase our souvenir before the show started to avoid long lines. Lauren chose an Ariel toy. After the purchase was complete Lauren said, "Okay, we can go home now." Hmm. Why are we in Salt Lake? Why did I buy these tickets? This does give me an idea though. Forget Disneyland, I'll just take her to the gift store right outside the park. She'll be just as happy and I'll avoid the waiting in long lines and $10 sodas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Dave and I were at the Gateway tonight and we saw about 100 little princesses all dressed up and thought of you. I am so glad that you had a good time at the show!
That is so funny! Finding Nemo on ice came to Denver and I thought about taking Andy, but wasn't sure if he'd appreciate the finer points of Disney on Ice yet. Maybe next year...
I love your quote of the week. Sam is very observant. Maybe you could play the part of Cinderella at Princess' on Ice!
Sounds like you don't even have to approach the park, just take her to a Disney store! So cute though.
Classic quote of the week, by the way.
So, I've been blog stalking you for a bit now and I'm wondering if you'd let me put a link to your blog on my blog. Just so you know that I'm not some totally random person, I'm Jacqui's sister, Brenda -- Kelli and Andrew's cousin. Let me know! I been enjoying keeping up with you guys!
Too cute. Averi would love that show. I find it interesting that Averi never asks to wear her full blown princess outfits to Disneyland but insists on it at the worst times. ie: last Sunday I barely caught her as we were walking out the door to church with her sleeping beauty bright pink light up jelly shoes. Probably not appropriate.
Brenda, of course you can put a link on your blog. I put a link to yours without even asking. I guess I don't know cyber etiuette.
Stacey, I am so glad to hear that I am not the only one. Lauren is regularly seen at the grocery store, post office, etc. in all her princess finery. It's a great look with the shirt and pants underneath that never match the dress. She looks more like the queen of a trailer park than Sleeping Beauty.
Jenn, I'm Lauren will be happy to hear you named her queen of the trailer park when she gets older!
Just a reminder that I tagged you. So, if you want to do it, check out my blog for the rules!
Oh, and I signed Tanner up for soccer camp, he is so excited!
Post a Comment