Saturday, February 16, 2008

Special Valentine Delivery

This is a little gross. But I always like a little potty humor. So, I was changing Claire's diaper last week and noticed something a bit odd. An strange shape and texture. (Yes, I look at my kid's poo. So sue me!) I had to investigate. CSI Farmington began to take shape. Nothing a little wipe couldn't get to the bottom of. What was this thing? It was paper. It looked familiar. Very familiar. I recognized the pink swirl designs and the face of Princess Aurora wishing me a Happy Valentine's Day. How thoughtful! Suddenly I have a flashback of the previous day. The scene: our basement, toys strewn everywhere as usual, the kids running amuck, Lauren's valentines scattered across the floor, Claire lying on the floor in close proximity to the valentines, me saying good-bye to Andrew and reminding him to keep an eye on the kids, Andrew saying, "Of course." I credit myself with being just as clever as Grissam. I see what's going on here. Andrew was trying to send me a special valentine. How sweet. Now what on earth will I send to him?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Where's the picture to go along with this blog?

The Titmi said...

I never have trusted Roger to keep the kids safe when I am gone, only alive! Seems like that is as far as Andrew takes babysitting too!