Sunday, September 26, 2010

More Catching Up

Yes, I know. I'm WAY behind. Better late than never, right? If it bothers you too much (NATE ROLLINS!!!!) you don't have to read my blog. So, catching up...


Look who graduated from preschool! Also, look who just rolled out of bed to come to the graduation. (NOT Andrew, the guy behind Claire.)



Baseball, baseball, and more baseball. The good news: Sam's team took first place! This also meant we went to A LOT of games. It was fun though. Sam is finally at an age where the games are exciting (and stressful).


Some of his fellow Phillies.


There he is on third base. As a lefty, this is where he lives. He did a great job.



Here's his #1 fan. She actually watched the games. The #2 fan is on the playground. #1 and #2 were kept happy with a steady supply from the snack bar.


Lauren is always raising the bar on the drama level in our home and the dance recital was no exception. Literally an hour and a half before curtain call she decided to give herself a hair cut. ("It was bugging me.") Lovely! We had to rush to the salon to get it fixed. She didn't seem a bit bothered. In fact, she seemed quite pleased with herself. I think she figured out the quick route to the salon. So much for the bun she was supposed to wear! This turned out to be a dream for Lauren: a trip to the salon, and allowed to wear make-up - all in the same day! I, on the other hand, was a bit frazzled.



Here she is back stage with some friends.


Flowers from Mom and Dad and Grandma and Grandpa Brown. She did a great job. She knew the routines and even smiled!

4 comments:

Karen H said...

Happy to see the pictures whenever they get posted.

Kelli said...

If you could please refrain from telling everyone Nate's last name I would appreciate it. I would rather him be known as the guy Andrew used to work with! Thanks for the update of your Spring activities.

Brenny said...

Yay! for updates. I love it. I can't believe Lauren cut her hair before the recital. I don't know why I'm fixating on that, but I can't believe she did it RIGHT before her recital.

Melissa said...

Go Phillies, Go Dancers who know how to get what they want, and Go Mom who buys her kid poop as a souvenier.